What a start.....

2010 has been really good so far... On the 1st of Jan 2010.. I woke up at 5.30..I was all ready and went to Dagadusheth Halwai Ganpati for early morning prayers .. What a start it was.. I prayed to god .. "please keep me healthy and happy throughout the entire year"... I sat quietly in the temple for 20 mins and said to myself .." Alok you are going to have a wonderful year ahead and will not bother about anybody and will get involved in any stupid stuff.. will always keep a smiling face and try to achieve greater heights everytime .." and lastly I said " Alok always remember one thing You are the best ...so always be the like that.. and live every monent of life "

With all of this I began 2010 .. totally "FRESH" .. on the 3rd of Jan I had my 16 credit presentation .. It was awesome .. the examiner was happy and appreciated my project work . I too was satisfied by the fact that the 6 months of pain in TATA MOTORS was going to bore fruit very soon..
The presentations ended and college started from 5th .. It was awesome and great fun to be back to college .. with new thoughts, plans and great ideas in mind I began my 'Back to College Journey'.
The college campus made me happy every day.. be it our Main Building , Department ,Cafe House, Workhsop, Baja lab,Gymkhana or our very own Boat Club Canteen.. I found life everywhere ...I met some of my 'friends' and was fun to chat with them about my experience in TATA MOTORS.. while all of this was happening our college was gearing up for the upcoming national level sports meet ZEST '10.. this time I was an active part of the event .. I was involved in both managing and participation... As the swimming and waterpolo secretary of COEP I had to make sure that my team gets enough practice and wins the gold medal .. so we started working in that direction.. we started practicing everyday for hours ..As this went on I also got involved in the college cultural group ..and was preparing for FIRODIYA KARANDAK....so it was swimming, waterpolo and firodiya and also GRE .. was going to be hectic but it was certainly a chance I wouldn't get again .. So while doing all of this I was mastering the skill of Time Management....
Besides all of this I also took the initiative to bring out our department student association and magazine through which we could allow all the students of our department to actively participate in various activities..
And then I tasted success and this was the reason for the wonderful start of 2010 .. ' MY RESULT ' .. This one was the most special for me .. I had got a SGPA of 9.00 and it was simply awesome .. my project work had been appreciated and my hard work had borne fruit .. awesome because during that semester itself I had not only won gold medals but had also successfully managed our technical event 'MIND SPARK 2009'.. This made me realize "what I am .. what am I capable of .!!..".

As the year has just started ..there still much more to come .. and I will keep on updating you all ,about it

Comments

Popular Posts