And Then !!!

And then ..it was the begining of one of my most boring,sad and painfull times .. Our college event was coming up in October and being a part of its core committee I had to devote sufficient time for the event work...other than that I had my national level swimming meet coming up in October itself ....we had too practice for it too..

So the schedule was 8.30 to 5 company .. then 6.30 to 8 swiming practice ....return to college at 8.30 and then Mind Spark work ..upto 10.30..return home... have dinner ...and finally sleep at 12.30...and again wake up a 5.30...life was sad.. full of pain ..stress... I wonderered how long will i stand up to such an hectic schedule ....

The company work started getting sadder day by day ..we thought of getting these 'extremly interesting' projects..but ended up doing postman work... I had already started missing college and hating TATA MOTORS ....But I found a way out of all of this ..

I decided to work in the company only from 8.30 to 12 or 3 ..then run away and go back to college do the event work ...take rest ..and then go for swimming practice...

Some how the training at TATA MOTORS was not satisfying me .....There were times when I had more work in college than I had in TATA MOTORS... ..I was being drifted away from my friends... I had already lost a few... and because of the event work and swimming practice I hardly got any time to spend with my friends.. Professionalism had ruined up my personal life ...Now my parents had started complaining that I wasn't devoting sufficient amountof time for them .... This was the pain ...I was going through...I lost my friends, ..The joy of being selected as a trainee in the most reputed companies had already been washed out .... This really forced me to question my self .....was it 6 months of Joy ..or was it 6 months of pain

Comments

Popular Posts