2012.......2013


2012 will probably be the most memorable years ….It started by getting beaten up and
robbed on 1st Jan 2012 at the Pune Railway Station ,which followed up with the job
frustration ,a stupid and immature behaviour got into me.

A few months later or rather for the next 5 months was cheated and ditched terribly by a girl (I never even thought in the worst of my dreams this would happen,but I am glad it happened J), this probably was the turning point in my life ,from here onwards the state of my mind completely changed. I started meditating but there was still that anger and revenge feeling within me.A few months I visited a temple at Abu Road,Rajasthan where I found myself at peace, during these 3 months I met many people and learned how to let go things and never focus on the negative thoughts ,negative people and negative events that have took place. I began to look in for the positive side of everything that was happening . I put in all my thoughts and feelings on canvas with paints and ended up making close to 50 art works. In 3-4 months I was sort of out of this trauma and found a new and different way to live life, my job seemed interesting suddenly, I started falling in love with the city of Mumbai ,explored the place all over and I choose to stay away from all those who messed up me and my life in the last few months. I made new friends ,visited new places ,tried out new things ,let myself free and allowed my mind free and enjoyed every second I was living

There have been some really wonderful friends I have had who have always been there with me during all kinds of phases. All your deeds my friends, are priceless and never to be forgotten.

One of the most special days of 2012 will be the day when my parents completed 25 yrs of marriage and I was able to celebrate the occasion and bring a smile on their face. I felt proud and at the same time happy and overjoyed. The month of December brought my entire family together after almost 10 years at my cousin Priyank Bhaiya’s wedding in Jodhpur Rajasthan. This was one of the best times I have ever had. As 2013 was just there happiness, celebrations and joy were all around. I partied, danced, sang and welcomed 2013 with a big smile on my face and said good bye to 2012 with a big laugh. I guess 2012 was a year where I grew up, learned to understand people and most importantly understand my own self.

Thank you 2012 you taught me LIFE !!

Once again I will thank each and every person who has been there with me in both good and bad times because if you guys weren’t there I guess 2012 wouldn’t have been how was supposed to be.







Comments

  1. It feels good when i read blog and see creativity of people.You are an artist no doubt and have evolved.Many of us have faced the same things so it is easier to understand :) Keep posting :) keep :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts